Jun. 26th, 2012
Off work again with tooth (or gum) pain and/or the painkiller side effects. There's one bit where what seems to be the jawbone is breaking through the gum. I'm sure that's not supposed to happen. Might try to see the doctor about that.
I suspect that my conscious moments today will be spent ripping CDs, although finishing watching The Social Network could also factor in somewhere. And Good Will Hunting, for that matter.
Oh well, thank goodness for Tesco ready mashed spuds and lashing of salad cream... :-)
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
- Mon, 20:49: Hmm... http://t.co/l0H0aFr8
- Tue, 09:45: I want to write a fundamentalist textbook citing the Loch Ness Monster as proof that there are Zygons in Scotland. #DoctorWho #JustSaying
- Tue, 10:04: Addendum http://t.co/UcIvxnpN
- Tue, 10:08: Grumble http://t.co/LFbpzIVh
- Tue, 10:15: RT @notshopboys: Oh my! RT @1jh: Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Parody of Pet Shop Boys about NatWest - http://t.co/Ok0gH3To
- Tue, 10:33: RT @R2KenBruce: News for fans of the Pet Shop Boys...we have the world exclusive first play of their brand new single "Winner" on the sh ...
1You know who you are.2
2Yes, I'm looking at you, Jar Jar flipping Binks.
I am a very very lucky person, and she's a very very lovely woman.