Nov. 22nd, 2012
Can't quite work out why Amazon.co.uk - i.e., the UK branch of the well-known online shopping site, the clue is in the URL - is advertising Black Friday sales, seeing as Black Friday seems to revolve around the US festival of thanksgiving and has nowt to do with the UK...is this just a modern version of continental drift?
- Wed, 12:40: Blame it on the bassline. http://t.co/PbGZR2S0
- Wed, 15:06: Have just realised... http://t.co/2aUfeAcc
- Wed, 19:46: That thing when a programme you watch is regularly 10 out of 10 but then it gets better and you're not sure what to score it? #misfits
- Wed, 23:17: Rats http://t.co/bUv6oIQa
- Thu, 07:06: Pop quiz. http://t.co/XHbPj21i
- Thu, 07:33: Does not compute http://t.co/CYyEuI6k