- Mon, 12:05: RT @DoctorWhoNews: Dame Diana Rigg and Rachael Stirling to star together in Doctor Who. http://t.co/DnmIONkz
- Mon, 16:28: @jayforeman Rickmansworthers Originals. #sponsoredtube
- Mon, 16:29: @jayforeman Cow and Highgate baby foods. #sponsoredtube
- Mon, 16:31: @jayforeman Uncle Ben's Ruislip Gardens. #sponsoredtube
- Mon, 16:34: @jayforeman Green Park and Blackfriars chocolate. #sponsoredtube #twoforthepriceofone
- Mon, 16:35: @jayforeman Liverpool Street Victoria insurance #sponsoredtube #twoforthepriceofone
- Mon, 16:45: @Jayforeman Tate Morden. #sponsoredtube
Jul. 3rd, 2012
But the thought that immediately occurred to me was that it would really go down well at LGBTQ** Pride marches. In which respect, releasing it a few days ahead of London's event is definitely a piece of good timing.
Also, although it doesn't sound quite like a regular PSB song or a particularly strong single (the freebie song Invisible, released to the internet a few weeks back, is more my cup of tea), it reminds me pleasantly of their earlier songs Miracles and The Survivors.
*So far the song only, for download only. Physical CDs and other download bundles with extra tracks and remixes will be released in August. The album Elysium (which I think is possibly the most leftfield PSB album title I've heard) comes out in September.
**Actually, I prefer the acronyms "QUILTBAG" and "FABGLITTER," but a.) I can't remember what they actually stand for, and b.) more people know what "LGBTQ" means...
And then I think, "oh, hang on, wrong 'Travis'..."
So, yeah, just been watching the Doctor Who serial The Krotons. Not perhaps the greatest story in the world, but it's entertaining enough, and of course it's Patrick Troughton who's my official all time Favourite Doctor (Colin Baker, David Tennant and Matt Smith in joint second).
And boy, the DW Restoration Team have done a grand job at cleaning this up and VidFIREing it. It looks rather lovely.
So yeah, that was a pleasantly lazy evening. :-)
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.